In this pumpkin pie, I used stevia as a sweetener. Therefore, this pie can also be enjoyed by people who should avoid eating sugar and who want to eat healthier. Whipped cream has also been replaced with vegetable milk.
- 1 pre-made deep dish pie crust
- 500 g pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup stevia for baking, splenda for baking, stevia in the raw or sugar
- 1 cup skim milk (unsweetened almond milk, oat milk )
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin Golden Milk Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C /350 F. Place pie crust in oven for 10 - 15 minutes to pre-bake slightly. Remove crust from oven.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, Golden Milk Blend, spices and salt to a large bowl. Whisk well. Pour filling in crust and place back in oven.
- Bake 40 - 50 minutes or until center is set. Let cool on n a rack completely before refrigerating.